Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday 16 November 2015

Christmas Shopping List

 Here is a selection of a few items or products to which I have pulled or gather together in which are much needed in my own home.  Therefore, I'm sharing this website to which I have done up this weekend.  I know they are not very expensive to some of you peoples' taste, but I can't even fit one of these into my money account after not earning at all on the internet another year. 

Sorry to be so personal, but you all like personal seems like it.  You like to hear that people are broke.  Something to laugh about.  It's not funny being without a job since 2004 with no money and can't refresh your home like you would like to.

Have a nice day.


Browse by Category


 PERSONAL HOME REQUIREMENTS










No comments:

Post a Comment